Join us for our next virtual Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. event. Hear from lupus experts on how lupus affects the brain and cognitive function, strategies for coping with brain fog, and learn how you can engage in advocacy and awareness in your community.
Tuesday, December 14, 2021
7:00- 8:15 PM ET
This free event will focus on lupus and the brain with experts speaking on the topic, including:
- How lupus affects the brain
- Coping with brain fog
- A motivational moment from Kimberly Burnett, lupus warrior and LFA Ambassador
Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask questions during the event’s Q&A portion.
- Motivational moment: Kimberly Burnett, lupus warrior and LFA Ambassador
- Lupus and the Brain: Zahi Touma, MD, PhD – Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Toronto; Rheumatologist, University Health Network/Mount Sinai Hospital
- Coping with Brain Fog: Paige Seegan, PhD – Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins Medicine
Make sure to register today to save your spot! We look forward to you joining us on December 14th!
This post was originally published on this site